12.6.13

Its Wednesday, here's some music

A bit of a mish mash of a couple of songs that I've been playing on repeat for the last few weeks:

Matt Corby - Brother
 This voice. These eyebrows.
And while I'm at it, There's this too, it is so great..
Laura Mvula - Green Garden.
 My new go to apartment dance party for one starter
The Preatures - Is This How You Feel? 
Another goodie for my apartment dance party for one

HAIM - Falling

Solange - Losing You.
This isn't new but someone I met when I first arrived in Korea reminded me how great this song and its video is and its been a favourite ever since (The video because it was shot in South Africa.. obvs)

Shortstraw - Good Morning Sunshine. Some hometown Joburg favourites
Al Bairre - We Move On. Another SA band making nice music.

No comments:

Post a Comment