23.5.13

DFA too old to be new, too new to be classic

I found this cool little documentary on we-are-awesome the other day. DFA record label is 12 years old this year. They have launched a bunch of different bands and artists careers in the past 12 years, bands that I am a really big fan of.. Its interesting to see the inner workings of a label like this, a label that has produced some super unique sounds from different artists like The Rapture, LCD Soundsystem and Hot Chip. Other than travelling the world, this would be my dream job, well one of them anway..



And a few of my DFA favourites that always get the shoulders shaking, watch these too
Also also if you haven't had a listen to the new Daft Punk album you really should, like now..
LCD Soundsystem once did a song that is pretty fitting for that at the moment :) K I'm done

No comments:

Post a Comment