15.7.12

Wishlist :)

I really think I’ve turned my not so hectic Pinterest stance that I claimed to have in my last post into a major pinterest addiction...


Anyway, it has given me plenty joy when boredom strikes during the day and has allowed me to make up little wish lists of a bunch of things I really really want :)
My folks are going to America next week and their last stop is New York! I’m super jello and I know they’re there to see the sights and all but I’m hoping they will be able to get a little shopping in while they’re there :) I’ve come up with a bit of inspiration for them for their purchasing pleasure courtesy of my pinterest board..

Some new Vans


Peter pan collared tops

Satchel bags

Any of these will do.

Lace shorts like these


These pretty loafers


A girl can dream :)

No comments:

Post a Comment