10.1.12

Hello 2012! Nice to meet you..

It is officially 2012. The year after 2011 and the year before 2013 or as far as super over exaggerated Hollywood action movies go, the year we all die! Haha jokes! :P

I’m not sure about anyone else but I’m feeling super out of place and finding it waaay hard to fit into everyday life after those holidays. I like to think I’ve become a bit of a beach bum since my trip to Thailand, but soon the bleached hair will change back to normal, the ankle bracelet will eventually snap off and I’ll realise that you can’t wear a costume and slops everyday of the week :p It would be nice though :)

Backpacking and doing the trip on a budget definitely paid off... I met so many people from all over the world that opened my eyes and made me realise that if I wanted to travel for a few months or years or what not it’s really not that big of a deal and can be done pretty easily. They totally planted some major seeds in my head. The planning is gonna start soon :)

So big things are hopefully in the pipeline this year. Let the fun begin!
pics from here :)

No comments:

Post a Comment